Lakeside students benefit from a professional team of college counselors, access to college admissions officers from around the world, and a steady flow of information and support to families. Upper School students work one-on-one with a counselor in a multiyear process to identify schools that meet their goals and interests and navigate the complexities of highly selective admissions.
Watch this short video featuring Ari Worthman, director of college counseling, to learn more about Lakeside’s college counseling office and how they support students and families during the college process.
The college counseling team includes:
- Ari Worthman, director of college counseling.
- Mal Goss, associate director of college counseling.
- Erin Foster, college counselor. (Watch for a formal introduction to Erin in next week's Inside Lakeside.)
- Mark Kranwinkle, college counselor/Upper School languages teacher.
- Catharine Jacobsen, college essay specialist.
- Marcia Chaddock, college counseling and summer school operations manager.
Learn more about each team member on the college counseling webpage.